пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

causes of slurred speech




I seem to have a pattern for cop shows with a twist. I loved Forever Knight and New Amsterdam (I still want to kill Fox for that one...idiots wouldnapos;t know a good show if it bit them in the butt. Bones being the exception) Moonlight, although that was PI not real police. And Iapos;m wanting to check out Highlander The Raven DVDs both because it fits the pattern and iapos;m a huge HL fan already. Normal shows except for Bones and the CSIs arenapos;t my thing but these are different lol (OK I admit itapos;d be fun to see a little NYPD Blue to see David Caruso even though Miami isnapos;t much for me)

Anyway, it seems okay so far. Iapos;ve never seen the original but I might hunt down some DVDs to watch or see if itapos;s still on in reruns over here.

I have to say this about ep 1. "Mac Taylor called. He wants his theme song back" Iapos;m still having fun with them using Baba Oapos;Riley so hugely in this first ep. I canapos;t hear it without thinking of CSI NY these days.

Anyway itapos;s definately a change for someone like me whoapos;s hooked on the police-science shows of today. My mom liked the older ones like Dragnet and Hawaii-5-0 but I never did.

I did catch the voices and such he was hearing in both eps and it makes me wonder how long the show will run or how theyapos;ll show the coma thing since the British one waited until the end. And American shows sometimes get axed before they can have an end.
causes of slurred speech, causes of slow pulse, causes of sleepwalking, causes of sleeping too much.



Комментариев нет: