суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

coronet hearts kind tea




Iapos;m sick.

Not horribly ill. Just a bit under the weather... I donapos;t even think itapos;ll affect me that much.

But I got told in no uncertain conditions that I need to stay home until Iapos;m better. By my boss. Something about sneezing and running noses not going well with food service.

On the plus side, I have sick days. So Iapos;ll still be getting paid for sitting at home waiting for my sniffles to end.

On the down side, the world just might decide to be an ass and make me get progressively more sick since Iapos;ll be at home. The world works in funny ways like that. I guess Iapos;ll just have to wait and see.

advice on a panel interview, coronet hearts kind tea, coronet hemi, coronet hotel, coronet hotel kuala lumpur.



Комментариев нет: